Apocalypse Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Apocalypse Gaming - Computer Gaming Lounge

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Vicious Scorpion Joins APG Team

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
raven
Admin
raven

Vicious Scorpion Joins APG Team Empty
PostSubject: Vicious Scorpion Joins APG Team   Vicious Scorpion Joins APG Team I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 3:18 pm

No, that's not someone's nickname. Apocalypse is happy to announce the newest member of our team, 'Dennis' the scorpion.

Dennis has an extensive background in customer serice as well as ridiculous IT skillz. So if you have any problems just talk to Dennis, though don't get too close as he is rather ferocious.

Dennis can be found behind the front desk between the doritos and the printer 24/7; that's dedication! The rest of the APG employees best be taking note.

Last edited by raven on Sun Aug 03, 2008 2:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.ap-gaming.com
APG-Nick

APG-Nick

PostSubject: Re: Vicious Scorpion Joins APG Team   Vicious Scorpion Joins APG Team I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 1:51 am

If he starts cleaning floors, I might need to kill him out of sheer fear for my job.
YOU'VE BEEN WARNED, INSECT!
Back to top Go down
APG-Nick

APG-Nick

PostSubject: Re: Vicious Scorpion Joins APG Team   Vicious Scorpion Joins APG Team I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 6:35 pm

Our summer intern has made his leave. We send him the best of wishes as he gives tech support and loving, painful cuddles in his new Junior high School classroom home.

Who's next?
We think a microwave, maybe. We're going over credentials right now.
Back to top Go down
#ApG | ScuD

#ApG | ScuD

PostSubject: Re: Vicious Scorpion Joins APG Team   Vicious Scorpion Joins APG Team I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 10:08 pm

MIKE IS IN TOWN FUCKERS!!! man i had this stir fry and it was cold and kinda tasty and then mike was all like "hey u want me to pass non-ionizing microwave radiation (at a frequency near 2.45 GHz) through that food, causing dielectric heating by absorption of energy in the water, fats and sugar contained in the food? and i was like "HELL YEA I DO"...needless to say the food tasted slightly better than before! mike the mikrowave for the win
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vicious Scorpion Joins APG Team   Vicious Scorpion Joins APG Team I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vicious Scorpion Joins APG Team
Page 1 of 1