Apocalypse Gaming is now listed for sale as Iíve recently returned to school to pursue Political Science and will be heading to Montreal this summer to major in International Relations at Concordia.
I figured some of you may be interested, or know of someone who might be, so feel free to forward this on. I think it would be pretty cool if one or a few of you from our community were able to take over Apoc!
Details are enclosed in the attached document at the link below.
- it is the business that is for sale, and not the building
- this includes 100% ownership and all assets
- we have zero debt and no bank loans (100% of shareholders loans will be completely canceled!)
- over $115,000 in leasehold improvements
- over $100,000 of assets (including 30 high end gaming PCs)
- over 2400 sq/ft of leased space - 5yr term with option to renew
- great location - 1 block from MacEwan, Norquest, Corona LRT, and Jasper ave
- Apoc is an established and easily run business as I have been doing so on my own while simultaneously attending school as a full time student
- though Apoc is a great business to run, admittedly as a student my resources (time, money, and focus) have been limited and massive growth potential remains untapped and a great opportunity exists for anyone interested in the gaming industry!
- the asking price has recently been dropped to $190,000 in order to increase the likelihood of sale before I leave for Montreal this summer, must sell asap! This price is firm and non-negotiable as it is as low as we can possibly go.
Check out the document at the link below for further info, and feel free to contact me!
Apocalypse Gaming Inc.