Apocalypse Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Apocalypse Gaming - Computer Gaming Lounge

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dawn of War II

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
raven
Admin
raven

Dawn of War II Empty
PostSubject: Dawn of War II   Dawn of War II I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 4:22 pm

Developed by award winning Relic Entertainment, Dawn of War II ushers in a new chapter in the acclaimed Real-Time Strategy series - taking players to the brutal frontlines of war to lead an elite strike force on a mission to save the galaxy.

It is the 41st Millennium in Sub-Sector Aurelia - a cluster of worlds on the edge of the Galaxy - and a battle of epic proportions is about to begin. Ancient races will clash across the planets that dot this section of space, battling for the greatest of stakes - not only the claim to the land and its bounty - but the fate of each race.

With a focus on fast-action RTS gameplay, Dawn of War II brings to life the science fiction universe of Warhammer 40,000 like never before. Experience the intimate brutality of battle as you play through the epic campaign. Clash with enemies on battlefields ablaze with visceral hand-to-hand and ranged combat. Lead and develop your squads into the most battle hardened elite strike force in the Galaxy.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ap-gaming.com
APG-Nick

APG-Nick

Dawn of War II Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dawn of War II   Dawn of War II I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 12:15 am

This game could become the Counter Strike of RTS's. It's instant gratification at its finest, but still captures the tactical management and micro of a proper RTS.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ap-gaming.com
Ironwolf

Ironwolf

Dawn of War II Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dawn of War II   Dawn of War II I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 1:56 pm

You know... I liked the First Warhammer better.
This one had nice graphics but, just wasnt the same. Im not in favour of playing it again.

Anyway, I find Net Panzer more Entertaining. you can download it @ http://netpanzer.berlios.de/download.html

Try it out,

Last edited by Ironwolf on Wed Mar 11, 2009 2:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ironwolf

Ironwolf

Dawn of War II Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dawn of War II   Dawn of War II I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 2:14 pm

I wanna play Killzone 2. Its crazy- Anyone else notice the Killzone Posters around edmonton lately?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dawn of War II Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dawn of War II   Dawn of War II I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dawn of War II
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Apocalypse Gaming :: Games-
Jump to: