Apocalypse Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Apocalypse Gaming - Computer Gaming Lounge

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Great Introduction Thread

Go down 
+24
Rich!
#ApG | ScuD
Macra
Diran
Ironwolf
Jargen88
Althalus
Elfgrin
#ApG | .DeMoNiC.
Pamplemoose
#ApG | Scoped
APG | xSaber
msPanda.
matixd
PoisinIvie
namefag
Django
TCW
DMK
jabu jabu
Godstear
raven
Jeebz-24
APG-Nick
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
APG-Nick

APG-Nick

The Great Introduction Thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Introduction Thread   The Great Introduction Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 3:02 pm

For space reasons, I split off Ironwolf's art into its own thread, as this thread is for introductions and greetings, only.

Jargen88, I'm not entirely sure what you're asking, but if you send a private message to myself or Chris (raven), we can answer it for you no problem.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ap-gaming.com
Ironwolf

Ironwolf

PostSubject: Re: The Great Introduction Thread   The Great Introduction Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 10:35 pm

My name is Ryan. I'm 24 years old, I'm single and not looking. I enjoy Art, and video game creation and game modeling. I enjoy natural science, occult philosophy, and magic. I also Enjoy geometry and arithmetic as well as public speaking. I peruse matters in life with extreme zeal and great diligence. I wish to become part of navigation as well as to music and musical instruments...
My favorite games, are.. Counterstrike, Day of defeat, Command and Conquer.
Bands I life are Static X, Soulfly, Rage Against Machine, Korn, System of a Down, And Hard style Techno, or music from the soundtrack unreal tournament.
My favorite food is.. Poutine.
I like cats more than Dogs.
I own A highly respectable piece of art that will be worth alot one day.
I use to own 2 vehicles.
I'm originally from St.Paul Alberta (Near Cold Lake).

Thats about all I got to say.. other than I enjoy Apoc and the forum here.

Oh, and I occasionally smoke pot and I also rolled a joint here once jocolor hahaha Laughing
Back to top Go down
raven
Admin
raven

PostSubject: Re: The Great Introduction Thread   The Great Introduction Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 2:04 pm

Quote :
I also rolled a joint here once jocolor hahaha Laughing

I wouldn't make that a habit. Note that most of Apocalypse is covered by video surveillance, big brother is watching and recording. Suspect
Back to top Go down
http://www.ap-gaming.com
Diran

Diran

PostSubject: o.O   The Great Introduction Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 2:23 pm

Ello! Names Jesse, tho i go by quite a few others. that ones my legal one....(for now Smile)
never been yet but plan on it, got the card from PLAY that symphony thingy yeah Smile it was good times, i play mostly RPG and MMORPG (LONG LIVE WOW!) lol anyway.
i enjoy any game, as long as theres somthing to shoot hit run from or even race they are all gold and i am a addict! i plan on trying to drag My "P.I.C" lol there to once i get a job (again) and once he gets money!. Rolling Eyes till then i will drool over this fourm with nothing better to do during my 3rd block spares!! now of to NATZI ZOMBIES!!
Back to top Go down
Macra

PostSubject: Re: The Great Introduction Thread   The Great Introduction Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 3:44 pm

Hey all I'm Raymond from Cape Breton, NS. I'll mostly be around Wen&Thursday, maybe Friday and Sunday nights. I moved to the city for work in June. Currently my laptop is in for repairs, booo melted GPU, so I have to raid else where.
Currently I'm into WoW mostly and a little bit of M:TG. I also enjoy RTS and other RPG/MMO games. Right now we have all 10/25 man raids down other then 25m Malygos, hard at work on it though!
Back to top Go down
#ApG | ScuD

#ApG | ScuD

PostSubject: Re: The Great Introduction Thread   The Great Introduction Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 3:55 pm

I been a member at Apoc for a long time and i never been up in this bitch..NAMES SCUD and im a G..dont mess or ill one deag ur ass back to that time your fourth grade teacher wanted to play hide the sausage roll..im a a member of #ApG...Apoc's COunter strike and gaming team...were currently considering going pro for world in conflict. i like long walks on the beach ...a sandwich worthy of mordor, a good rifle and the occasional session of borderline criminal activity
Back to top Go down
Ironwolf

Ironwolf

PostSubject: Re: The Great Introduction Thread   The Great Introduction Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 9:13 pm

"a good rifle and the occasional session of borderline criminal activity"

You mean in Games Right Scud pirat lol.. you crazy bastard tru tru
Back to top Go down
Rich!

PostSubject: Re: The Great Introduction Thread   The Great Introduction Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 5:22 pm

Hello all.
My name is Rich.

Also known as "Goose" or "Armed Goose" sometimes while playing with you guys.
I have been coming over a few times already to play Steven's dance game "Pump It Up" but I have been also been over with my friend Shawn aka Naga or Garrick to some of the lock ins.

I'll be coming here more often once another dance/DDR game called "In the Groove" aka ITG2 comes here since I enjoy that game alot =D.

Anyways, hope to see you guys in the next lock in.
Back to top Go down
Terdog

Terdog

PostSubject: Re: The Great Introduction Thread   The Great Introduction Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 8:07 pm

Hey gang, this is Terry. Been playing PC games a long time, probally back to my old c64 days (cira 1988). Lets see, own all of Half Life series. Big Bioware fan.

Few years ago, help start a local lan party group called MegaFPS. Its been in limbo since last year, due to finding a good place to set up out gear and such. I've taken a back seat to it though. Love kayaking, reading, music. Musical preferences are Guns N Roses, Linkin Park, Green Day, U2, Nickelback, Survivor.

Other than that, not much to report.
Back to top Go down
Scoutinanutshell

PostSubject: Re: The Great Introduction Thread   The Great Introduction Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 9:22 pm

Hey guys, I just recently found Apoc on my search for Gaming spots, And it seems awesome. Turning 13 in 12 days, And trust me, You wont find me like any other -13 year players. See me probably this weekend. And also, I can play music, But I Suck at Rock Band and the like, ~.~ Cya guys later.

Also, This is a long time for this to be dead.
Back to top Go down
meyou22

meyou22

PostSubject: Re: The Great Introduction Thread   The Great Introduction Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 9:41 pm

Yo, my name is Josh, but I go by Jex everywhere else.

I'm basically a casual hardcore gamer. Meaning, I play Casual games for HOURS ON END. I enjoy rock band, and late nights playing Persona 3 and 4. I'm an avid sims player.

I plan to come by the Lock In this weekend. Should be lots of fun.

FUN FACT: I actually worked on some OSU! maps. I'm meyou22 on there, so if you have the first Carmelldansen and Smile on the machines, YOU ARE WELCOME.

Last edited by meyou22 on Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
the_pyre

PostSubject: Re: The Great Introduction Thread   The Great Introduction Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 6:14 pm

Hey, I'm Keith, and I met some of you at the Smash Bros. tourney last Saturday (I was the one just giving out wins).

I despise long walks on the beach, and enjoy BlazBlue (even though I'm not that great), D&D, etc...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Great Introduction Thread   The Great Introduction Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Great Introduction Thread
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2