Apocalypse Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Apocalypse Gaming - Computer Gaming Lounge

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Half life 3

Go down 
5 posters

HL3 will be awsum
yes
Half life 3 I_vote_lcap100%Half life 3 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 8 ]
no
Half life 3 I_vote_lcap0%Half life 3 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
i love 1.6
Half life 3 I_vote_lcap0%Half life 3 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 8

AuthorMessage
#ApG | Scoped

#ApG | Scoped

Half life 3 Empty
PostSubject: Half life 3   Half life 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 11:53 am

yess Half Life 3.. While just a whisper at the moment i have a good source saying that valv is working on a New Half life, this would mean a New CSS, Left 4 Dead, DOD and what ever games you love playing on the HL2 Engin.

now although my source has been right about 80% of the time, aka knowing about the Xbox 360 a year after the Xbox Came out and the PS3 way before any solid proof of it came out i am a little sceptical. my source tells me that there is not an offical deadline date and that they are working on ideas or something at the moment. but it should be equvilent to a Crytek engin.. he was kind of sketchy on the whole thing so ither he did not want to tell me to much or he just did not know. only time will tell, still good news Very Happy

so a time frame is not in place i would say like 4 years maby. if not longer Razz valv is kinda slow at makeing thing Razz IMO. but it would be nice to have a new HL Very Happy,

in anycase this way we can maby finaly get rid or all the 1.6 players lol Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ph_luke
APG-Nick

APG-Nick

Half life 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Half life 3   Half life 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 12:18 pm

Thank God. The Source engine is really starting to look like shit compared to most recent games. Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.ap-gaming.com
#ApG | Scoped

#ApG | Scoped

Half life 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Half life 3   Half life 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 11:42 am

agreed Very Happy Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ph_luke
Elfgrin

Elfgrin

Half life 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Half life 3   Half life 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 11:14 pm

I'm almost certain this will happen very soon, solely because I'm about to get the Valve Complete Pack.
Back to top Go down
bonfire-db

Half life 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Half life 3   Half life 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 11:12 pm

valve has already stated their half-life releases are now being produced in an episodic cycle, which means their games are released on updated versions of their game engines in smaller intervals, in smaller packages. hl2:ep1 and ep2 were released this way, and in the same manner, the engines have been periodically updated as well. hl2ep2 leaves the player on a cliffhanger which basically requires an episode 3, and i see no change to valve's strategy as it allows them to avoid the massive cost and time expenditure of a full game development cycle.
Back to top Go down
jmulley

Half life 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Half life 3   Half life 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 2:55 am

#ApG | Scoped wrote:

in anycase this way we can maby finaly get rid or all the 1.6 players lol Razz
never gonna happen Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Half life 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Half life 3   Half life 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Half life 3
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Apocalypse Gaming :: Games-