Apocalypse Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Apocalypse Gaming - Computer Gaming Lounge

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Defense of the Ancients

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
VickVega

Defense of the Ancients Empty
PostSubject: Defense of the Ancients   Defense of the Ancients I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 7:26 pm

Hey All,

I would love to meet more DOTA players and get some in-house games going.

Reply if you play dota!

Vega-
Back to top Go down
splitfyre

PostSubject: Re: Defense of the Ancients   Defense of the Ancients I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 1:57 am

I'm here.. cheers
Back to top Go down
Anato

PostSubject: Re: Defense of the Ancients   Defense of the Ancients I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 2:07 am

Im in. What a Face
Back to top Go down
VickVega

PostSubject: Re: Defense of the Ancients   Defense of the Ancients I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 3:15 pm

Great,

Post your screen name and what server you play on so we can add to the freinds list. I am now getting into league play on DXD,

VickVega
East and West

Vega-
Back to top Go down
splitfyre

PostSubject: Re: Defense of the Ancients   Defense of the Ancients I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 7:42 pm

I'm on East/West too, same with Anato..
My gn is Die.Now.Plx
I don't play that much since I work full time, only weekends..

See ya around man..
Back to top Go down
Anato

PostSubject: Re: Defense of the Ancients   Defense of the Ancients I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 6:03 am

Why dont you vote for DotA tournament for next week? Here is the link:cheers
https://ap-gaming.forumakers.com/events-f2/vote-for-next-month-s-tourney-t54.htm
Back to top Go down
VickVega

PostSubject: Can We Start a Players List?   Defense of the Ancients I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 3:44 am

Hey'

This message is more oriented towards the staff at AP Gaming... Can we start a players list somehow for the various games that players play? I understand that there are many games that ppl play on in Ap Gaming, so why dont we start to somehow perhaps create an interactive list which players and members can use to communicate with other gamers while in AP gaming. Like an email program that has the gamres for all the games.

As you can easily see this idea is its infancy stages but i think that we can come up with something nice soon : )

Vega-
Back to top Go down
APG | xSaber

APG | xSaber

PostSubject: Re: Defense of the Ancients   Defense of the Ancients I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 4:18 pm

can do
Back to top Go down
jmulley

PostSubject: Re: Defense of the Ancients   Defense of the Ancients I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 1:46 am

masterplan
@ USE & USW
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Defense of the Ancients   Defense of the Ancients I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Defense of the Ancients
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Apocalypse Gaming :: Games-
Jump to: