Apocalypse Gaming - Computer Gaming Lounge

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Counter strike Source clan.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vodkah

PostSubject: Counter strike Source clan.   Thu Apr 16, 2009 10:59 am

So i was wondering if Ap-Gaming had a clan for css?.., if you don't you should think of doing so ide be more then willing to help you with anything in the clan i own 2 clans already for diffrent games such as Garry's Mod an battle field 2142 and here's the G-mod website www.guforum.co.nr but besides from that you'll see me in the future im planning to come april 17

(this friday)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
#ApG | ScuD

PostSubject: Re: Counter strike Source clan.   Thu Apr 16, 2009 1:47 pm

I am the team captain for the Team apoc. our very own counter strike source team. were recruiting openly now. however the level of team play is upward of cal-M in the least. if you think u have what it take you can keep an ear out for tryouts witch will be held at our lan center over the next 2 and a half months. were gonna take fragapaloza! if your interested come on in and ask for ScuD id be glad to fill you in on what were planning!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vodkah

PostSubject: WOW!   Thu Apr 16, 2009 5:35 pm

Wow.., Nice well i play to win and i'm a team player maybe i'll attempt to join someday's i have my bad Days but i'm regularly good and what not, so you can bet on seeing me..

Also do you visit Apocalypse allot? it'd be cool to play with you my names Greg or (Craig) i go by both.

See you around!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
#ApG | .DeMoNiC.

PostSubject: Re: Counter strike Source clan.   Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:14 am

Hey Scud havnt seen u around dude, cant find u on steam man send me a msg or private msg. Arms 110% better Smile get ahold of me man fill me in Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ironwolf

PostSubject: Re: Counter strike Source clan.   Wed Apr 29, 2009 8:04 am

Vodkah wrote:
So i was wondering if Ap-Gaming had a clan for css?.., if you don't you should think of doing so ide be more then willing to help you with anything in the clan i own 2 clans already for diffrent games such as Garry's Mod an battle field 2142 and here's the G-mod website www.guforum.co.nr but besides from that you'll see me in the future im planning to come april 17

(this friday)

Battlefield 2142 Rocks Dude. Ive been playing the online Multiplayer constantly. Its so Great. I love the mech.. Its funny when you know someone is totally screwed when caught out in the open, and you come walking up in the Mech. Its Great when they just say "Fuck it" And give up as they watch and get polverized'
Its Like Cat and mouse, I give them a few seconds of complete silence before shooting off the rockets and gattling guns.

Even for a Demo its still alot of fun, The server I play on, they Modded it. Even tho you play on one gigantic map, they cut it down into smaller battlefield's so the action is more exciting. I love Ranked server's.. Im like Commander Gold right now, been playing for A week or so. I moved up pretty fast lol! oh' the sniper rifles been modded to detonate on impact, lol.

Yea, My rank isnt that spectacular, i just actually found a website with the ranks. Im Sergeant Major Silver..

http://images.google.ca/imgres?imgurl=http://www.online-multiplayer.com/bf2142/images/ranks/Rank11.png&imgrefurl=http://www.online-multiplayer.com/bf2142/bf2142_ranks.php&usg=__QB70BOpwU9WTBpPIQxMt8OSP7A4=&h=110&w=110&sz=14&hl=en&start=65&um=1&tbnid=FV9ZwtdL8xVpwM:&tbnh=85&tbnw=85&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dbattlefield%2B2142%2Branking%26ndsp%3D20%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DN%26start%3D60%26um%3D1

I got a long way to go- I will be playing this game for ages now, lmao.
Yesterday I was wondering when I was going to level up and then they awarded me after taking someone out.

And I dont think I seen anyone with supreme commander yet
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Snake Eyes

PostSubject: Snake Eyes.   Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:00 pm

Hey Guys, RAWK said it would be cool if i could join APG, Do i have to do anything to be RECRUITED?

Thank You, - JD / Snake Eyes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
APG-Nick

PostSubject: Re: Counter strike Source clan.   Sat Aug 15, 2009 12:51 pm

Well, Scud is the clan leader, although I'm unsure as to whether it's still together or not after CAL went under. I'll point him your way.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.ap-gaming.com
Snake Eyes

PostSubject: Re: Counter strike Source clan.   Sat Aug 15, 2009 5:07 pm

Ohh Okay , Yeah let me know i was wondering tho.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Counter strike Source clan.   

Back to top Go down

Counter strike Source clan.
Page 1 of 1