Apocalypse Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Apocalypse Gaming - Computer Gaming Lounge

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Xbox 360 Usage

Go down 
3 posters

What kind of Xbox 360 usage would you like to see?
You've got a stage already. Keep it simple with Rock Band.
Xbox 360 Usage I_vote_lcap30%Xbox 360 Usage I_vote_rcap
 30% [ 3 ]
Gussy up for another controller and pick up some fighters.
Xbox 360 Usage I_vote_lcap50%Xbox 360 Usage I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 5 ]
Why use a mouse when you can FPS it up with a controller?
Xbox 360 Usage I_vote_lcap10%Xbox 360 Usage I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 1 ]
Puzzle Games, please!
Xbox 360 Usage I_vote_lcap0%Xbox 360 Usage I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
A mix of the above. (Please specify.)
Xbox 360 Usage I_vote_lcap0%Xbox 360 Usage I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Other. (Please specify.)
Xbox 360 Usage I_vote_lcap10%Xbox 360 Usage I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 10

AuthorMessage
APG-Nick

APG-Nick

Xbox 360 Usage Empty
PostSubject: Xbox 360 Usage   Xbox 360 Usage I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 1:23 pm

So, as most of you know, we have an Xbox 360 in-house that we use for Rock Band, and now Rock Band 2, and possibly Guitar Hero World Tour in the future.

Well, we here at Apocalypse Gaming are always looking to evolve our points of interest, so we were wondering if anyone would like us to expand upon our use of the 360. PLACE VOTES NOW!
Back to top Go down
http://www.ap-gaming.com
#ApG | Scoped

#ApG | Scoped

Xbox 360 Usage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xbox 360 Usage   Xbox 360 Usage I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 12:50 pm

i put other since im not sure if this is an option. i think theres a way to hook up an Xbox to a computer monitor. so haveing a dule setup connected to the lan so that lets say a group on COD4/Gears of war team wants to come in a play they would play at the same staystion any PC gamer would. thus makeing your 30 computer setups apeal so PC and Xbox users.

now i know buying 30 xbox's is a bit much lol but it was an idea that came to mind. i see the pro gamers in the CGS (www.thecgs.com) in DOA,Foraz,and FIFA playing on computer screans.

then again comes the whole CD issue. people possable stealing coppies, and having to buy 30 coppies of one game Sad

and for thoes of you who dont know theres a new xbox in the works, plan to see it in about 2 years, or 3 i cant remember.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ph_luke
#ApG | .DeMoNiC.

Xbox 360 Usage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xbox 360 Usage   Xbox 360 Usage I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 3:20 pm

Controler and some fighters Smile need a DOA4 Player and a Forza 4 player if we wanna compete at the CGS lvl Smile
Back to top Go down
APG-Nick

APG-Nick

Xbox 360 Usage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xbox 360 Usage   Xbox 360 Usage I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 7:00 pm

#ApG | Scoped wrote:
i think theres a way to hook up an Xbox to a computer monitor.
We could do this...if our Xbox wasn't literally bolted to the floor Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.ap-gaming.com
#ApG | Scoped

#ApG | Scoped

Xbox 360 Usage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xbox 360 Usage   Xbox 360 Usage I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 11:53 am

sorry to burst you bubble but the CGS is dead Sad go go CPL... but somehow apealing to the xbox users imo would be great since A:) theres a lot of console player out there B:) the MLG a Console gaming leage has standed the test of time and running strong for 3 years, they had a torniment in last vegas over the weeking playing halo3, GW, and Rainbow six vegas.. its fun to watch,
its coverd by ESPN and aparently they show MLG info on the score (Sports channel)
www.mlgpro.com. i dont know what ESPN shows MLG since theres like 100 ESPN's but they do.

MLG "Major League Gaming" for thoes who dont know is a pro gaming league for Consols mainly Xbox 360. so apealing to this and some how asosiating our self with this may be good.
just a thught though Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ph_luke
Sponsored content

Xbox 360 Usage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xbox 360 Usage   Xbox 360 Usage I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Xbox 360 Usage
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Apocalypse Gaming :: Feedback / Suggestions-
Jump to: