Apocalypse Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Apocalypse Gaming - Computer Gaming Lounge

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tech Showcases

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
raven
Admin
raven

Tech Showcases Empty
PostSubject: Tech Showcases   Tech Showcases I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 12:09 pm

Right now we have 2 tech showcases set up on PCs 29 and 30:

OCZ Neural Impulse Actuator- This headset from the future reads your brainwaves allowing you to play games without a mouse and keyboard! It takes some practice, but after you get calibrated and get your ass kicked at pong, be sure to give CoD4 a try!
Pro-Tips:
-don't try too hard, it works better if you relax
-most noobs start out using the 'muscle' and 'glance' inputs to make things happen (ie physically lifting your eyebrows and glancing around the screen, rather then just thinking about shooting or whatever)
-it takes time and practice before you can control things by thinking alone, but its still pretty crazy even the first time you try it!!
Click Here for more info on the NIA

3rd Space Reactive Vest - Feel the impact the next time you get shot!! From the website: "Impact-generating technology utilizes a lightweight, durable air compressor system to fire fully customizable pneumatic cells, each capable of delivering up to 5 lbs of force. Cells fire at their own rates, force, and duration, giving players a wide array of sensory experiences that include punches, kicks, stabs, bullets, blasts, G-force, and other types of environmental contact effects as they happen to their character in the game." The vest works with a list of games found on the website, including UT3, HL2, and CoD4. Just run the driver and turn the small air compressor on at your feet.
Click Here for more info on the 3rd Space Vest
Back to top Go down
http://www.ap-gaming.com
APG-Nick

APG-Nick

Tech Showcases Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tech Showcases   Tech Showcases I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 1:25 pm

My girlfriend OWNED the NIA the other day. It was amazing. Those who can focus should definitely check it out.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ap-gaming.com
Ironwolf

Ironwolf

Tech Showcases Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tech Showcases   Tech Showcases I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 12:28 pm

Motherfucker WOW, This looks AMAAAAZING, DUDE DUDE. I MUST GIVE THIS A TRY MAN. PLEASE- albino
Back to top Go down
Ironwolf

Ironwolf

Tech Showcases Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tech Showcases   Tech Showcases I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 12:32 pm

You guys still have this OCZ Neural Impulse Actuator? I hope you guys can set it up for me on Thursday for me, for I will be back in edmonton again
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tech Showcases Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tech Showcases   Tech Showcases I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tech Showcases
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Apocalypse Gaming :: Events-
Jump to: