Apocalypse Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Apocalypse Gaming - Computer Gaming Lounge

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

AwesomePlace

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
#ApG | Travito

AwesomePlace Empty
PostSubject: AwesomePlace   AwesomePlace I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 7:57 am

So I came in for the first time yesterday, signed up for the 15hr lock-in and played for a couple hours. All I can say is you guys are good. Your setup is awesome and you have good service. If I had 4 thumbs, well...you get the idea. I honestly am excited for the 15hr lock-in, it's going to be a blast.

For the 15hr lock-in, is the pizza and drinks included or do we just get a discount type thingy?

Anyways, seeya guys there.
Back to top Go down
#ApG | Scoped

#ApG | Scoped

AwesomePlace Empty
PostSubject: Re: AwesomePlace   AwesomePlace I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 11:48 am

ohh im guna sign up today or tomorow hope there still spots. and if so i hope there are lots of people lol Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ph_luke
APG-Nick

APG-Nick

AwesomePlace Empty
PostSubject: Re: AwesomePlace   AwesomePlace I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 1:49 pm

Travito wrote:
So I came in for the first time yesterday, signed up for the 15hr lock-in and played for a couple hours. All I can say is you guys are good. Your setup is awesome and you have good service. If I had 4 thumbs, well...you get the idea. I honestly am excited for the 15hr lock-in, it's going to be a blast.

For the 15hr lock-in, is the pizza and drinks included or do we just get a discount type thingy?

Anyways, seeya guys there.

Pizza's included and 25 bucks pays for the whole night's game time.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ap-gaming.com
Sponsored content

AwesomePlace Empty
PostSubject: Re: AwesomePlace   AwesomePlace I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

AwesomePlace
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Apocalypse Gaming :: Feedback / Suggestions-
Jump to: