Apocalypse Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Apocalypse Gaming - Computer Gaming Lounge

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

needs more eqii

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
vaxlam

needs more eqii Empty
PostSubject: needs more eqii   needs more eqii I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 8:20 pm

I don't know what you guys were thinking taking the game off. Shame on you for doing so! Bring it back!
Back to top Go down
APG-Nick

APG-Nick

needs more eqii Empty
PostSubject: Re: needs more eqii   needs more eqii I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 2:50 pm

vaxlam wrote:
I don't know what you guys were thinking taking the game off. Shame on you for doing so! Bring it back!
I hear you. EQ2 is still a decently-played game. You'll be happy yo know, though, that on the next ghosting, we'll be reintroducing EQ2, as well as Electronic Arts's Spore! As it happens, EQ2 was SUPPOSED to stay on our systems when we ghosted, but there was a mixup and we ended up keeping EVE Online instead. Yeesh.

Fingers crossed that this next ghosting goes more smoothly and quickly than the last.

Future notice that stuff like this should go in our Suggestions/Feedback forum, but we appreciate you all making comments like this one to let us know that you care about what happens on our Smartlaunch system. When EQ2 and Spore are reinstalled, I'll be sure to revisit this thread and give a heads up.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ap-gaming.com
APG-Nick

APG-Nick

needs more eqii Empty
PostSubject: Re: needs more eqii   needs more eqii I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 11:50 pm

Just an update. EQ2 is back on two of our computers (that's all we can muster with space right now, but we're pushing to put it on a few more if the demand is there) and is play-ready.

If, by some act of a higher power, both computers are occupied, we can do a quick install on another unit. It only takes about 5 minutes to install and another 5 to fully patch.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ap-gaming.com
Sponsored content

needs more eqii Empty
PostSubject: Re: needs more eqii   needs more eqii I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

needs more eqii
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Apocalypse Gaming :: Games-
Jump to: