Apocalypse Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Apocalypse Gaming - Computer Gaming Lounge

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mass Effect PC

Go down 
+2
APG-Nick
raven
6 posters
AuthorMessage
raven
Admin
raven

Mass Effect PC Empty
PostSubject: Mass Effect PC   Mass Effect PC I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 12:33 pm

Anyone checked out Mass Effect on PC yet? I was a big fan of the 360 version, seems to be getting solid reviews on PC. Would you guys play it if we got some copies for Apocalypse?
Back to top Go down
http://www.ap-gaming.com
APG-Nick

APG-Nick

Mass Effect PC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect PC   Mass Effect PC I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 6:40 pm

As a proud owner of the 360 version myself, I fully approve of bringing this one in. My only concern is if they decide to cheap out on us and make us pay for add-on content like we currently do on Xbox Live.
Back to top Go down
raven
Admin
raven

Mass Effect PC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect PC   Mass Effect PC I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 10:49 am

yeah i'm not sure that would go over well with PC gamers, I know they're talking about charging for the CoD4 map pack as well, that'd be devastating.
Back to top Go down
LDFeral

Mass Effect PC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect PC   Mass Effect PC I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 10:45 am

Speaking of Mass Effect...
We've got it installed on a couple of our computers down at the shop. It's on 29, and 30, the ones near the front, under the RPG heading.

Reminds me a lot of KOTR. The combat system is nifty, but I hope the running around doesn't get too tedious.
Back to top Go down
TCW

Mass Effect PC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect PC   Mass Effect PC I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 9:40 pm

I've been playing it off and on for PC - it's surprisingly stable for the kind of game it is.

And yeah, most fans of KotOR would probably love it.
Back to top Go down
namefag

namefag

Mass Effect PC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect PC   Mass Effect PC I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 2:56 pm

Ok, I bought and finished Mass Effect on the PC, it is utterly gorgeous if you have the system for it, but there is an overheat bug that I found incredibly frustrating. After you attain one or more set(s) of accomplishments your weapons will overheat and not cool down. The only way to fix it is to delete your profile, which means you have no way of tracking your accomplishments. There is not patch to fix this problem as of yet, but it has kept me from playing it again as any other class.
Back to top Go down
Ironwolf

Ironwolf

Mass Effect PC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect PC   Mass Effect PC I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 3:08 pm

There games are not as entertaining as they use too-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mass Effect PC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect PC   Mass Effect PC I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mass Effect PC
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Apocalypse Gaming :: Games-
Jump to: